Saturday, August 1, 2009

Start Gym-ing

I started to exercise now.It is almost a week of my new regime. I weigh 212 Ibs which is basically 97kgs since my daughter was born [that is June 2006]. My original weight was 75kg so I was overweight before I got married.

This is me, back in Brunei at Hua Ho Tutong. I can't believe I've let myself be like this.

I am even embarass to take photos with my children and husband.

Well, my exercise regime is to do 5 to 6 times a week, 90 minutes of cardio (mix of treadmills, stairs, cycling whichever exercise machine they have in the gym room) and 2 reps of 25 with weighs for my abs, arms and legs..Well, I haven't seen any results yet but I hope it will make a difference before I go back home to Brunei...

My official cards : Entrance card to Uni. facilities plus sport complex.


I made a silly bet with my loving husband [and I know why he's doing it]. The bet was simple. Each kilo I lose, I'll gain $10 BUT if I gain it back, each kilo I gain, I have to pay him $10 back. It's a great motivator since I need BND cash when I go back this November, and I am also having chest pains and also having breathing problems. And I do admit I'm a food addictor plus a smoker.I smoke 3 packs a week since I studied here in Melbourne.GOSH!! That worries me alot. Never had I smoke that much. It shows how stressful I am, and I am not proud of it..One day, I'll give up on it..Not now, I guess.

No comments: